FireGunZ Forums
Welcome to Fire GunZ Forums!

Thank you for joining our community.

If you would like to play the Fire GunZ Server,

First register on the website: ( http://firegunz.no-ip.biz/ )

Then download our GunZ Client. startup [ TheDuel.exe ]

Thanks for playing! Good luck!
FireGunZ Forums
Welcome to Fire GunZ Forums!

Thank you for joining our community.

If you would like to play the Fire GunZ Server,

First register on the website: ( http://firegunz.no-ip.biz/ )

Then download our GunZ Client. startup [ TheDuel.exe ]

Thanks for playing! Good luck!
FireGunZ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FireGunZ Forums

Where skills are tested!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to vote daily !!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Latest topics
» DarkFireGunZ News.
FireGunZ Rules! EmptyJuly 19th 2012, 6:39 am by Restless

» DeagleHead Duel Map
FireGunZ Rules! EmptyJune 9th 2012, 1:58 pm by manosantos30

» Intro to the server.
FireGunZ Rules! EmptyJune 6th 2012, 1:38 am by Reflection

» About DarkFireGunZ.
FireGunZ Rules! EmptyJune 5th 2012, 8:45 am by Restless

» Roxin for GM
FireGunZ Rules! EmptyMay 23rd 2012, 10:58 am by roxin02

» Restless GM Application.
FireGunZ Rules! EmptyMay 21st 2012, 9:40 am by Restless

» Abood Apply for [GM]
FireGunZ Rules! EmptyMay 20th 2012, 10:10 am by [abood]

» GM apply From Mathieu
FireGunZ Rules! EmptyMay 20th 2012, 8:59 am by [abood]

» Danny GM Application
FireGunZ Rules! EmptyMay 19th 2012, 5:41 pm by Restless

Top posters
Restless
FireGunZ Rules! I_vote_lcapFireGunZ Rules! I_voting_barFireGunZ Rules! I_vote_rcap 
iDevil123
FireGunZ Rules! I_vote_lcapFireGunZ Rules! I_voting_barFireGunZ Rules! I_vote_rcap 
xReflectiox
appie345
Orgassm
Foxino
Nico
KingXenon
iWolfGang
xTeo

FireGunZ Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingXenon
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
KingXenon

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2012-02-28
Leeftijd : 29

FireGunZ Rules! Empty
PostSubject: FireGunZ Rules!   FireGunZ Rules! EmptyFebruary 29th 2012, 9:44 pm

Rules

1. Insulting other players or members of the server and community as those can contribute to the build up of drama and an unnecessary flame war.
[First offense: Infraction]-[Second Offense: 7 Day Suspension]-[Third Offense: 14 day suspension]

2. Advertising which means posting links in your signature/visitor messages/threads/posts or the cb (Mentioning the server name is the same as promoting it.)
[First Offense: Infraction+Removal of the advertisement]-[Second Offense: 7 Day Suspension]-[Third Offense: 14 day Suspension]

3. Spamming is posting excessive off-topic messaging, posting posts/thread, that have no relevance to the subject or the section, double or trip posting, Posting in old threads open longer than 2 weeks will also be called resurrecting. And Spamming in spammer section wont be allowed you may not double/triple post.
(Double/Triple posting is when you make the same exact comment or instead of using the "edit" feature, you comment when you've already made a replied but didn't see the post above you before you submitted it.)
[First Offense: Infraction+Removal the spam]-[Second Offense: 7 Day Suspension]-[Third Offense: 14 day Suspension]

4. Adult links/images/content/videos which means anything that's showing body parts without clothes. This includes showing gore links/images/content/videos. [First Offense: Infraction+Removal of teh pr0nz]-[Second Offense: 21 Day Suspension]-[Third Offense: Permanent ban]

5. Trolling is defined by purposely posting messages with the intention of starting problems with other players and members. Essentially adding a antagonistic energy into the discussion.
[First Offense: Infraction]-[Second Offense: 7 day Suspension]-[Third Offense: 14 day Suspension]

Note* All these rules stack up. For example, if you break one rule while breaking another rule, you'll skip the first offense which is an infraction and immediately get suspended from the forums for fourteen days. Evading onto another account will raise the suspension and prolong how long you're banned. If you continue, then you'll be permanently banned.

General forum rules apply to the chatbox as well.

​User Limitations

If you're banned from the forums for anything, if you want to create another account to appeal your ban or contact a forum moderator, agreeing to follow the rules. Then you're allowed to be on another account, however, the moment you break a rule, any rule, your suspension will be extended and you won't be allowed to create anymore accounts until your original account is unbanned automatically.

Ban on sight means that whenever you create another account, you'll be banned immediately. You can appeal your BOS, sometimes it'll be temporarily or permanently depending on you entirely. To be on the BOS permanently, you'll have to break an excessive amount of rules. You can appeal your BOS by contacting head staff such as DungeonFests, iDevil123,KingXenon, or other staff members.

Sharing accounts isn't really needed, it's usually a way for somebody to evade ban. Relatives or siblings can just create another account that they want to be on. The only time this is an exception is when you friend is using the account to report people. Accounts used to ban evade will be banned automatically.

Inappropriate names that are intended to insult staff, insult other members will be banned. No exceptions. These accounts are usually made to harass staff or other members and won't be allowed whatsoever. If you're evading, this will increase your suspension longer.

Threatening to hack the server or hack the forums won't be tolerated. We have zero patience for people wanting to pretend to be something they're not, being a script kiddie isn't cool. You will be banned automatically.

Staff has the right to delete any thread or post if we deem not appropriate. If it breaks any of the rules above, the posts will be deleted, you will be infracted and that's the end of it. If you want to protest this, you may contact us in private and we'll discuss it. If you want to be a drama queen and make it public, then your thread will be trashed immediately and if it continues, then you will be banned from the section, then banned from the forums entirely if you continue.

Amendments

Amendment 1 - There's no excuse for breaking the rules, it doesn't matter if you're angry and weren't thinking straight, it doesn't matter if you were only kidding around. If you break a rule, it does the same damage regardless of your reasons for breaking it. You will be punished the same as everyone else.

Amendment 2. Harassing the administration about punishments is not allowed. The admins are trying to do their job and most of the time they make diffcult decisions. You may post your opinion in the thread that announces the punishment, as long as you don't flame anyone. If this thread gets out of hand, it will be closed immediately and you will not be able to complain elsewhere. You also may not make threats against the administrators (or other members for that matter) punishments for harassment stand as the set rules state.
Back to top Go down

FireGunZ Rules!
Page 1 of 1